The Board of Trustees
The Sonoma County Law Library Board of Trustees functions in an administrative capacity, responsible for the acts of the library and the arbiter of library policy. The Board consists of five judges, a representative from the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors, and an attorney representative from the Sonoma County Bar Association.
The 2017 Board Members are:
- The Honorable James Bertoli.
- The Honorable Kenneth J. Gnoss.
- The Honorable Peter Ottenweller.
- The Honorable Patrick Broderick.
- The Honorable Elliot Daum.
- James J. Barnes, Attorney at Law
- Sheri Hurd, Executive Vice President of Empire College