Treatises are catalogued by call number in the card catalog, located between the reference desk and the stacks. The collection consists of over 29,000 volumes and includes:
- Federal and California codes, statutes, administrative regulations, court and administrative agency decisions and government documents.
- Federal, state and local rules of court
- Sonoma County Code, municipal codes for Santa Rosa and surrounding communities
- California and Federal practice guides and research tools, including digests, encyclopedias, form books, CEB and Rutter Group publications, weekly jury verdicts and jury instructions
- Legal periodicals, texts, treatises, practice aids, loose-leaf publications, California legislative bills and CEB audiotapes
Electronic Research Collection includes all state cases and codes and Shepard’s public access.